1. Information on how to enter and prize descriptions form part of these conditions of entry.
3. The Promoters are: TDBM Pty Ltd ACN 141 679 423
5. The competition commences on 18/05/2015 and concludes on 25/05/15 at 17:00 (AEST).
7. Entries are to be placed online via completion of the entry form provided on the Promoter’s websites. Entrants are to answer the following questions in 25 words or less to be eligible: The first thing I do when I get my prize pack will be ….
8. All entries must be the original work of the entrant.
9. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
10. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters based upon industry &/or judging experience/other criteria deemed relevant at the sole discretion of the Promoters.
11. All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters collect entrants personal information in order to conduct the competition. If all the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the Promoters and associated partners (listed at clause 30 below) may use the entrants names, addresses and e-mail details for future competition, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoters in writing. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrants details should also be directed to the Promoters
13. The Promoters reserve the right (at their sole discretion) to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and/or proof of entry validity. The Promoters reserve the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
14. The prize award will take place at 681 Barrenjoey Road Avalon Beach NSW 2107 or such other location as the Promoters advise and the winner will be notified by e-mail and their details will be published on the Promoters websites in accordance with the following timetable:
Entries received between: 18/05/2015 to 25/05/2015 17:00 (AEDT)
Award dates: 26/05/15
Publication date: 26/05/15
15. The prizes must be claimed by 17:00 (AEDT) on 02 06 2015 and if unclaimed or the winner cannot accept the prizes (for whatever reason), the initial winner will have forfeited their prize and will have no claim and the Promoters reserve the right to re-award at the same location the unclaimed prize within 7 days of the original prize being awarded. In the event of a re-drawn winner, their details will be published on the Promoters websites on 09 06 2015.
16. There is five prize packs to be won as follows:
Transmoto Dirt Bike Magazine 12 Month Print Subscription RRP $50.00 AUD
Transmoto 12-Hour Logo T-Shirt RRP $25.00 AUD
Total Value: RRP $75.00 AUD
17. Prize value is GST inclusive, in Australian dollars, the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
18. Only one prize per person will be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred or varied and cannot be redeemed for cash.
19. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses including travel become the responsibility of the winner.
20. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for a similar prize of equal or greater value.
21. The Promoters, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
22. The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
24. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoters in their absolute discretion.
26. The Promoters are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
27. The Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
28. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
29. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer system hacking; the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
Privacy Statement TDBM Pty Ltd have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to priing discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Our site’s registration forms requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address ). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by selecting the unsubscribe option within those electronic mailings.
This site contains links to other sites. TDBM Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Our online surveys asks visitors for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our surveys to send the user promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our contests to send users promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send mail to the following postal address:
681 Barrenjoey Rd Avalon NSW 2107
Contacting the website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact
681 Barrenjoey Rd
Avalon NSW 2107
You may seek a refund for the remaining issues within your subscription at anytime by contacting:
Transmoto Dirt Bike Magazine Subscriptions
681 Barrenjoey Road
Avalon NSW 2107
Phone: 02 9965 7313
All magazine subscriptions are delivered via Australia Post standard mail and may take up to seven business days for delivery. Mailing costs are inclusive in your annual subscription fee.
Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the completion of your applicable subscription term unless you have advised us in writing that you do not wish to renew your subscription to Transmoto Dirt Bike Magazine. For renewals, the same amount will be charged to the credit card you used for your initial subscription, unless you notify us that your credit card details have changed. If we are unable to process your renewal payment for any reason, we will notify you and suspend delivery of subscriptions until your payment is able to be processed. You may advise us of your intention not to renew your subscription in the following ways:
1. By ticking the ‘please do not automatically renew my subscription’ box on the subscription form at the time of purchasing your initial subscription; or